***PLEASE NOTE: If you have word verification on your blog, the DT will not leave a comment. With the updated version, it is rather difficult to read. Please consider using comment moderation. Thank You!!!***

Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Late Feature Friday...

Hi Lollipop Crafts fans! I'm here (a bit late) to bring back Feature Friday entries from our awesome Christmas in July challenge! We had an amazing 351 entries and needless to say, very hard to pick only 5 cards. So from my group of favorites, over 20, I used Random.org to help me out! Let's get to them...   in no particular order... here are our Featured Friday players...

My favorite colors and just the cutest little fairy from Mo's Digi! Beautiful card with all the details and layers!!


Fabulous folding of square to create this awesome center pop-up flower. Great paper choices for the holidays!

Beautiful embossing with white on white elegance! Perfect touches of the sparkles all around the card!

 

Cute advent calender made by Michelle. Check out what's inside these little pockets! Great idea to spend some family time doing festive activities!

Gorgeous scene created with Brusho paints. Visit Oksana's blog to see how she created this beautiful winter scene!

Okay, I have one more featured player to share with you all...
can you guess who this is? It's our very own Kim Yu!! Beautiful card with rich vibrant colors! Love all the fabulous details and great sketch!

Congrats to you all! Many thanks to ALL our fabulous players and for all your support! Be sure to play along this week's challenge... FUN IN THE SUN! and our sponsor this week is La-La Land Crafts! Come back tomorrow for another Feature Friday with Juelmarie!





4 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow thank you so much for choosing my creation as one of the top 5 for Feature Friday. Congrats to my fellow top fivers.
Hugs Desíre Doing Life Digistamps4Joy DT Member Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member

Leanne said...

O everyone did a fantastic job! Great choices Mimi, I know it was super hard to pick from all of the entries.
;)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for featuring my card in the top 5...congrats everyone :O)

Kim Dibben said...

WOW, I am amazed that my card is featured in your top 5, thank you so much, congratulations to the other top fivers
Kim xx